Each Friday I share 5 articles that I found interesting or useful.
Here's this week's batch...
Revenue benchmark for Series A – $1m run-rate and 20% MoM growth by Nic Brisbourne
- My Partner Nic guides us through what business needs to look like to be viable for Series-A funding
You’re only getting the nice feedback by Jason Freedman
- One entrepreneur's advice on how to handle feedback from VCs when you're pitching
The Attention Span Myth by Virginia Heffernan
- "...the problem with the attention-span discourse is that it’s founded on the phantom idea of an attention span. A healthy “attention span” becomes just another ineffable quality to remember having, to believe you’ve lost, to worry about your kids lacking, to blame the culture for destroying. Who needs it?"
Pitch The Way VCs Think by Vinod Khosla
- Vinod gives entrepreneurs a playbook for pitching, finishing with the top 12 rules for presentations
Be Fearless by Bijan Sabet
- "Too often we try to avoid conflicts, simply hoping tomorrow will be better or frankly that there is only 10 fucking minutes left in this meeting. But conflict avoidance isn’t being fearless. It’s not fair to you, the person you are managing or to the rest of the team.".