Each Friday I will post an article highlighting the 5 best posts that I've read over the week that I'd like to share.
Here's Volume 1...
- Steve explains the model he uses to explain the 9 phases a startup goes through from idea to being ready for investment
- Great article with a simple framework that can be used to evaluate whether a startup business model is likely to work, particularly useful for considering sales channel versus pricing strategy
- The exit of the year so far and one great photo sums it up
- tips from Oren Jacob, ex-Pixar and co-founder of ToyTalk highlights some great storytelling tips which if used well by entrepreneurs can really help a pitch come alive
- Product and design are increasingly core to success and will be the key comptetency that matters. Thinking of design in a holistic way matters. In terms of practically what that means, John suggests 3 great principles to bear in mind