Each Friday I share 5 articles that I found interesting or useful.
Here's this week's batch...
- App store search results are the new SEO. Except that it's near impossible to rank well in search for search that doesn't actually work (Apple).
- The UK and Germany lead in terms of number of exits
- 11 companies sold for 9 figures or more
- Only 14% of exits were VC backed
- Robin reflects on American excuberence versus British reserve and how this can reflect on entrepreneurs when pitching for investment
- "The best investors leave valuation until the end. Startup teams can pick out shortsighted investors with how early these investors ask about pricing"
- "Here are a few ways to lead by example. But keep in mind if you simply go through the motions everyone can tell. If you don’t believe, deep inside, that what you’re doing is important – that what you’re doing is the right thing – then don’t do it. Everyone around you will be able to tell. People have a highly sensitive Insincerity Meter that immediately calls bull-crap."