Each Friday I share 5 articles that I found interesting or useful.
Here's this week's batch...
Digesting WWDC: cloudy by Benedict Evans
- Making sense of the latest announcements from Apple and what this might mean for the future of apps, devices and competition between Apple, Google and Facebook
Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way by Bill Murphy Jr.
- Love this simple analogy between life on the highway (aka motorway) and life in general.
Hiring for "culture" - “You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means” by Matt Buckland
- Matt makes a great point; culture only exists when there is evidence of it's existence; it's "signifiers".
Take Responsibility For Your Company’s Actions by Brad Feld
- "...the CEOs I respect the most are the ones who take responsibility for the actions of their company. Good or bad, successful or not, they don’t shirk any responsibility, blame anyone, or try to make excuses. They just own things, and if they need to be fixed, they fix them"
All Our Patent Are Belong to You by Elon Musk
- Bold, smart strategic move by Tesla. Freeing up all their patents so that the car industry can innovate faster - helping their competitors - in a good way - for the planet and for Tesla.