Each Friday I share 5 articles that I found interesting or useful.
Here's this week's batch...
- Making sense of the latest announcements from Apple and what this might mean for the future of apps, devices and competition between Apple, Google and Facebook
- Love this simple analogy between life on the highway (aka motorway) and life in general.
- Matt makes a great point; culture only exists when there is evidence of it's existence; it's "signifiers".
- "...the CEOs I respect the most are the ones who take responsibility for the actions of their company. Good or bad, successful or not, they don’t shirk any responsibility, blame anyone, or try to make excuses. They just own things, and if they need to be fixed, they fix them"
- Bold, smart strategic move by Tesla. Freeing up all their patents so that the car industry can innovate faster - helping their competitors - in a good way - for the planet and for Tesla.