Each Friday I share 5 articles that I found interesting or useful.
This week, these 5 stood out...
- Andrew presents a simple and helpful summary of the 5 main routes to market that matter
- A fun read... What it’s like being at a company as it scales its workforce from dozens to thousands
- Some interesting thoughts here on the opportunities that ecommerce presents. Especially... around addressing more parts of the value chain in verticals that have previously been offline or (if online, that were previously limited to online sales and marketing)
- This is a long but worthwhile read on startup investing strategies
- Should salary information be shared betwen members of an organisation? Matt thinks not and explains why.