Friday Feeding Vol. 18
Each Friday I share 5 articles that I found interesting or useful.
This week, these 5 stood out...
There’s only a few ways to scale user growth, and here’s the list
by Andrew Chen
- Andrew presents a simple and helpful summary of the 5 main routes to market that matter
The Dinner Party Metaphor by Lindsay Schauer
- A fun read... What it’s like being at a company as it scales its workforce from dozens to thousands
5 things I believe about the future of E-Commerce by Naithan Jones
- Some interesting thoughts here on the opportunities that ecommerce presents. Especially... around addressing more parts of the value chain in verticals that have previously been offline or (if online, that were previously limited to online sales and marketing)
Betting on the Ponies: non-Unicorn Investing by Jerry Neumann
- This is a long but worthwhile read on startup investing strategies
The Muddy Waters of Salary Transparency by Matt Buckland
- Should salary information be shared betwen members of an organisation? Matt thinks not and explains why.