Each Friday I share 5 articles that I found interesting or useful.
- Good practical tips on how to approach getting introduction to investors
- Particulary relevant for Series A onwards; what's the plan?
- Richard highlights Eric Ries who says,“ultimately, the lean start-up is a framework, not a blueprint of steps to follow. It is designed to be adapted to the conditions of each specific company”. Adapted. Exactly.
- I do like Ian's writing. So much so that he's going to be our guest at the next Forward Partners Live event. Watch this space.
- Budgets. I blogged about it too this week, but I do like Ben's advice here to provide the team contraints to work within whem preparing budgets.