Friday Feeding Vol. 20
Each Friday I share 5 articles that I found interesting or useful.
“Help Me Help You”: Asking for Intros to Venture Investors by Ed Zimmerman
- Good practical tips on how to approach getting introduction to investors
The Missing Slide in a Startup Venture Pitch by Greg Sands
- Particulary relevant for Series A onwards; what's the plan?
ANOTHER post about what’s WRONG with The Lean Startup by Richard Hughes-Jones
- Richard highlights Eric Ries who says,“ultimately, the lean start-up is a framework, not a blueprint of steps to follow. It is designed to be adapted to the conditions of each specific company”. Adapted. Exactly.
We Need to Talk About 'Whimsy' by Ian Harris
- I do like Ian's writing. So much so that he's going to be our guest at the next Forward Partners Live event. Watch this space.
How to Ruin Your Company with One Bad Process by Ben Horowitz
- Budgets. I blogged about it too this week, but I do like Ben's advice here to provide the team contraints to work within whem preparing budgets.