Each Friday I share 5 articles that I found interesting or useful.
- That's $2.9bn invested in Q214
- If you saw Dragon's Den on TV last Sunday, you'll have seen Lostmy.name pitching. The VC firm who had already committed to invest was us: Forward Partners.
- Startups and kids make for a challenging lifestyle. I can vouch for that from personal experience. Great to hear how Jean-Philippe Boily is coping so well. May there be many more startup Mums and Dads.
- I thought this was an insightful and well written post on where the 3D printer industry is now. On the Gartner hype cycle, we're at the "peak of inflated expectations"
- Interesting commentary on Amazon's strategy. Ben asks, "Why is Amazon building vertical devices that don’t fit a horizontal company?"